PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Sort of OT: where is everybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Sort of OT: where is everybody?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 pm

It seems that since I've become a member here about a month ago, this board has basically been silent. I know that there hasn't been a ton of Kristen news and what not, but I was hoping that her PCA appearance would spark more discussion.

I'd love to post on IMDB, where it seems busier, but I can't because I don't have an Amazon.com account, a cellphone or a credit card. And according to IMDB, I need one of those things to register to post on forums and such. My brother used to have an active account there, but I don't feel like going though that hassle.

I just wanna talk about Kristen, but it seems that everyone has dissapeared. I don't want to sound insulting, but I used to be a member of a Cher forum what was busier than this place, and Cher was a virtual recluse for years compared to Kristen.

Maybe when we all get over the hollidays and such, this place will get busy. I guess that I'm upset that I can't get on IMDB, so I go here to get away from their bullshit registration crap and the bullshit trolls, but I can't really talk about Kristen if there's no one to talk to. I know that her most diehard fans on IMDB are here, and I was looking forward to some spirited, fun, troll-less debates and discussions about Kristen, her work, how she inspires us/makes us feel, etc.

Just a little upset that this place isn't a busy as I hoped it would be. Is it because Kristen has been a bit reclusive lately with filming Breaking Dawn?

I also guess that I'm kinda bitchy and depressed when I first wrote this, even though I don't believe that I woke up this way. This time of year kinda sucks for me and I've felt kinda nuts lately with family members being sick and it me being up mostly when it's cold and dark. In all honesty, I kinda see talking about these interest as a past time to take my mind off of things. So I applogize if I was overly blunt earlier, but it's been kinda barren here recently.

I hope that I can post and discuss her more soon.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Sort of OT: where is everybody?   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Helllo Sean! Sorry for because this forum isnt that active but it is just like that here. people dont come here often. *shrugs*

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down

Sort of OT: where is everybody?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1