PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allegrabox
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010   Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Would be nice if they'd learn to spell Kristen's name right! Considering that this is People Magazine and they've printed her name god knows how many times over the past 2-3 years, if not longer!

I'm a dumbass and haven't made that mistake. Just a criticism, and with all the tabloid bull about Kristen and Rob, at least this article is positive.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 pm

ChernaudiKStewfan wrote:
Would be nice if they'd learn to spell Kristen's name right! Considering that this is People Magazine and they've printed her name god knows how many times over the past 2-3 years, if not longer!

I'm a dumbass and haven't made that mistake. Just a criticism, and with all the tabloid bull about Kristen and Rob, at least this article is positive.

*sigh* people always spells her name wrongly. hahah. like seriously. is it so hard to spell K-R-I-S-T-E-N? there's no other way to pronounce her name. its KRISTEN. not KRISTIN. lol

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Just astounds me that she's one of the biggest names in H'wood today, and they can't bother to proof-read her name! Especially since they've printed it untold millions of times.

I wonder if Kristen still googles herself and finds such proof-reading mistakes--it's her name that they're effin' up, after all Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010   

Back to top Go down

Scan of Kristen and Rob on People Mag dated Oct 25, 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1