PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Fan Review of #WTTR (Deuville Film Festival)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Fan Review of #WTTR (Deuville Film Festival)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 am

Movie Review of Welcome to the Rileys by Clara

Quote :
The role played by Kristen Stewart Mallory.

Mallory or Rosa as you like or depending on it's customer,yes,because Mallory is a prostitute minor,living alone and let no one do. In the film Mallory through many hardship (thefts,fights...) and has a strong chracter by imposing conditions on its customer that it may cause big trouble. Fortunately it can count on Doug the man a little lost she tried to seduce the box striptease where she is hiredand who tries to leave his wife ( who remains cloitered at home since the death of their daughter) for someyime to reflect and find new meaning in his life.Mallory is very intelligent girl despite the incredible number of variations of the word 'Fuck' heard during the film voice over.Beside Doug will continue to make him notice her lack of politeness.Mallory is getting agitated by her lack of tact,her selfishness,her vulgarity and her scandals,but ultimately it will affect you and surely cling to her character.

Kristen Stewart her acting.

No doubt about it,this role fits her perfectly!In fact she has put forward a much darker aspect of her personality.Kristen Stewart arrives to embody her character so much that sometime we forgot that it plays a role.In this film Kristen all out there appear completely leaving some parts of her body.Wow Kristen is both seductress and a rebel at heart.She does not overplay,and when she gets angry easily but the tone up so naturally.There are few lip biting but whatever she is perfect in this role.

The Film in General.

I confess to being serious anyway because it may be deserved a point but over time movie buff there are some things that grieved me in this film.The idea is so good but so stereotyped..The couple on the verge of breaking,with a husband who is more faithful recent years and a wife completely amorphous faces a challenge.Doug during a business trip in New Orleans meet a striptease,a girl who is about the age of his daughter who died in a terrible accident,so he feels the need of paternal guidance..The end is known from the beginning so it's not suprise,that's what disappointed me most but otherwise the movie itself is touching and funny at once.I'm suprise to hear laughter from a room more than 1000 audience is impressive.

Source : @linda_etsy

Fan Review of #WTTR (Deuville Film Festival)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1