PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

A very enlightening interview Melissa Leo talks acting, auditioning and preparation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luacheia
Kstew's Biatch Face

PostSubject: A very enlightening interview Melissa Leo talks acting, auditioning and preparation   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Incredible interview with Melissa Leo! She talks about acting, auditioning and preparation.

In the middle of the interview she gives a example about the relacionship between actor/acting/character.

It could close the bitch mouth of all the people that say they always see Kristen in her parts.

Listen the interview (more interesting)

So how much of “you” do you bring to a role?

I try to bring as little of me as possible. The actor’s instrument is innate. It cannot be changed. It’s that thing that makes us love a great actor. [Al] Pacino was Kevorkian, he was an MD. But still you saw Al in there, because as much as he became someone else, he also is Al Pacino. So, I actually look for the things that are further from me to hone and make my own.

Or read it in source

A very enlightening interview Melissa Leo talks acting, auditioning and preparation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1