PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Team Kristen Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games

PostSubject: Team Kristen Members   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

I noticed there are 248 members on Team Kristen.

I would love it if all the Team Kristen members on here would post more in the topics on this site.

If you register here & you never post, then why are you here? That is my question.
This site is called a forum for a reason. To use it by posting on here & talking.

I know many of you (I hope) are true Kristen fans. Wouldn't you want this great site to be fun and interesting to come & hang out at? It sure was fun when I started coming here.

If you have any ideas on what you would like to see on this site plz message one of the mods here.
Or you can express your feelings in the Feed back & suggestion page.

http://www.teamkristen.com/feedback-and-suggestions-f25/

Team Kristen was created for Kristen fans & now is open to (R/K) fans as well.

Plz contribute to this site. We would really appreciate it.

I know this topic most likely will not get any comments from anyone since no one seems to care to post anything on here but just thought I would try anyways.

Consider me fuckin Willy fuckin Wonka! This is my fuckin chocolate factory! You got it? My factory!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am

lol thanks. ill spread the news Smile

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mel452

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 am

Ok here goes hehe...my first post on this forum. dance

Since I found out about this lovely lil forum, am guilty haven't been in too often and obviously haven't posted before (not as myself anyway, thanks to KStewAngel). In all honesty haven't had much time.

The last time I was on an internet forum was nearly 10 years ago...so am a bit slow on how this all works, but it can only improve with practice, right? Smile

Plus am over some of my friends calling me a loon for talking about Kristen, even on Twitter, so best to talk in a place where we are all on the same page.

So HI...and will be around. whoo hoo
Back to top Go down
http://mel452.tumblr.com
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am

Mel452 wrote:
Ok here goes hehe...my first post on this forum. dance

Since I found out about this lovely lil forum, am guilty haven't been in too often and obviously haven't posted before (not as myself anyway, thanks to KStewAngel). In all honesty haven't had much time.

The last time I was on an internet forum was nearly 10 years ago...so am a bit slow on how this all works, but it can only improve with practice, right? Smile

Plus am over some of my friends calling me a loon for talking about Kristen, even on Twitter, so best to talk in a place where we are all on the same page.

So HI...and will be around. whoo hoo

woohoo! hey welcome welcome Mel. have seen you a bit on twitter Wink hope you will start commenting and posting here
p/s: dont worry. ppl wont judge you and say u're a looney here. coz all we do here is talk abt Kristen *shrugs* lol

Back to top Go down
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

First thing I did after I signed up was post about the actress round table. If this place is quite busy and has a lot of interesting topics, I'll merrily post. I'm a big Kristen fan, after all, and that's what this forum is about.

I've been posting about Kristen on Twilight Lexicon and Twilighters Anonomous for a while, and I've generally had a great time talking about her there, as it seems that most of the people there respect her. However, I have to say that this is the best stand-alone Kristen forum I've found where I can post without worrying about taking haters' stupid bullshit. And I'm an IMDB lurker who doesn't have an account there (no Amazon account, and no cell phone/credit card), and, seeing some of the shit some people post there, maybe that's for the best.

And, yes, I'm a Twilight fan, but my fanship of Kristen is what lead me to the films and lead me to give the books a chance. I saw Speak and Panic Room long before hand, and I've seen The Cake Eaters several times on Showtime. She's made Twilight very palatable for me (I like the emotional and introspectiveness of the saga, and--I'm a little embarassed to admit this--I'm a straight guy who likes the novels). Say what you will about that, but Kristen has brought out the best of the novels in the movies and has taken the edge off the negative for me.

Just her presence on screen just draws me in for whatever reason, like she can really make me feel what her characters are going through. Only one other actress has ever reliably done that for me in my 24 years of life, and that's Cher, and Kristen's even better than Cher, who I regard as an excellent actress.

So look for me to post often here, especially if it's busy.
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 am

ChernaudiKStewfan wrote:
First thing I did after I signed up was post about the actress round table. If this place is quite busy and has a lot of interesting topics, I'll merrily post. I'm a big Kristen fan, after all, and that's what this forum is about.

I've been posting about Kristen on Twilight Lexicon and Twilighters Anonomous for a while, and I've generally had a great time talking about her there, as it seems that most of the people there respect her. However, I have to say that this is the best stand-alone Kristen forum I've found where I can post without worrying about taking haters' stupid bullshit. And I'm an IMDB lurker who doesn't have an account there (no Amazon account, and no cell phone/credit card), and, seeing some of the shit some people post there, maybe that's for the best.

And, yes, I'm a Twilight fan, but my fanship of Kristen is what lead me to the films and lead me to give the books a chance. I saw Speak and Panic Room long before hand, and I've seen The Cake Eaters several times on Showtime. She's made Twilight very palatable for me (I like the emotional and introspectiveness of the saga, and--I'm a little embarassed to admit this--I'm a straight guy who likes the novels). Say what you will about that, but Kristen has brought out the best of the novels in the movies and has taken the edge off the negative for me.

Just her presence on screen just draws me in for whatever reason, like she can really make me feel what her characters are going through. Only one other actress has ever reliably done that for me in my 24 years of life, and that's Cher, and Kristen's even better than Cher, who I regard as an excellent actress.

So look for me to post often here, especially if it's busy.

HI ! Welcome to Team Kristen Site. welcome
It has not been busy here. and there are only a few posters who are active but if you can ask ppl to join in the discussion. They are very much welcomed. You can post anything Kristen here. but as a friendly reminder. please read the rules. thanks!

Back to top Go down
Tama0026

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 am

I just have to answer to this post because you said nobody would. LOL
I'm a lurker and I love this site.
Very respectful and there are cool people on here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tama0026.tumblr.com
ChernaudiKStewfan
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm

SBella wrote:

HI ! Welcome to Team Kristen Site. welcome
It has not been busy here. and there are only a few posters who are active but if you can ask ppl to join in the discussion. They are very much welcomed. You can post anything Kristen here. but as a friendly reminder. please read the rules. thanks!

Well, I've read the rules, and if you read my post, that's why I'm not at IMDB, as well as the other reasons I stated.

I just wanted to go somewhere where I could talk about just her without the fear of trolls and whiners and such, and where people generally respect her. It's like her love life. Is she dating Rob? Probably. Am I happy for them if true? Yes, very. But should it be the dominant topic of discussion? No, or at least I don't think it should be.

I do agree with that rule definently. Some discussion about her personal life is fine, as long as no one bashes her or friends, co workers of family, and it doesn't get excessively invasive or dominate the board. If I wanted that, I'd go on IMDB. Hell, on Twilight Lexicon, there's some discussion about her and Rob in BD with the romance scenes. To go back to my point, if they're a couple, it can help them get the emotion down, but only if friggin' Summit and the producers remember that this is about Bella and Edward, not Kristen and Rob. In other words, focus on the right couple!

Kristen wants her privacy, and we, as fans, should respect that, and respect that fact that she sees the line between work and real life, and what she values, something that many people today seem to lack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Kristen Members   

Back to top Go down

Team Kristen Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1