PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Kristen and Rob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsch
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Kristen and Rob   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 am

Since Kristen and Rob are pretty much 'out' as a couple now and we may be seeing much more of them together, we've changed the rules around a bit to allow for some discussion of their relationship.

http://www.teamkristen.com/general-rules-and-information-f6/site-rules-t2.htm

Quote :
3) Discussion of Kristen's personal life is allowed so long as it is done in a respectful and light manner. Please keep speculation and theorizing to a minimum... basically... don't make it weird.

I guess I'll be the first to christen the new rule change with this...

D'awwwwwww lovey

Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 pm

wooott! lets have some fun. actually i dont know if i should be happy or not by the pics' release. coz 1) it took away their privacy 2) kristen and rob will be hounded with ridiculous questions. BUT on the other hand. if this is cleared like what the kissing pics has shown. we can FINALLY clarify that Rob and Kristen are indeed a REAL LIFE couple 1) no more doubts 2) LOVE ALL THE WAY!!

they are too cute together. like seriously! im happy that the admins has changed the rules a bit. lighten up the mood a bit dance

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
Emma
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 pm

They must know how many, many fans are happy for them and wish them all the best.
Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 pm

SBella wrote:
wooott! lets have some fun. actually i dont know if i should be happy or not by the pics' release. coz 1) it took away their privacy 2) kristen and rob will be hounded with ridiculous questions. BUT on the other hand. if this is cleared like what the kissing pics has shown. we can FINALLY clarify that Rob and Kristen are indeed a REAL LIFE couple 1) no more doubts 2) LOVE ALL THE WAY!!

they are too cute together. like seriously! im happy that the admins has changed the rules a bit. lighten up the mood a bit dance

same here. when the kiss pics came out I was like "damn, now everyone will make her RS a hell" but I was "FINALLY people will get over the PR shit and realize that they're a couple" too. I'm a bipolar KPattz fan Embarassed

I love see R/K pics and be all "big-happy-smile-face" just for know they're happy and together, but sometimes I wish they live in a bubble away from all this paparazzi and midia shit. They know what they're doing if this RS and I'll be here waiting for our little golden baby come out from Rob belly pom pom

KPATTZ IS LOVE blunky heart
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am

GuanaBeer wrote:
SBella wrote:

same here. when the kiss pics came out I was like "damn, now everyone will make her RS a hell" but I was "FINALLY people will get over the PR shit and realize that they're a couple" too. I'm a bipolar KPattz fan Embarassed

I love see R/K pics and be all "big-happy-smile-face" just for know they're happy and together, but sometimes I wish they live in a bubble away from all this paparazzi and midia shit. They know what they're doing if this RS and I'll be here waiting for our little golden baby come out from Rob belly pom pom

KPATTZ IS LOVE blunky heart

lmao! The Little Golden Baby from Rob's Belly? hahahah! that sounds like a great movie title. rofl
what does RS means? ashamed2

btw,love the siggy pics blunky heart

Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Quote :
lmao! The Little Golden Baby from Rob's Belly? hahahah! that sounds like a great movie title. rofl
what does RS means? ashamed2

btw,love the siggy pics blunky heart

RS = relationship. I'm a lazy bitch, sorry!

and it is an amazing movie title. can you picture Rob with a big belly? lol flag

Thnkx kiss
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Kristen and Rob   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am

OH RS is relationship. ok Wink

teehee. lol flag Kristen loves the belly Twisted Evil

welcome happy hug

Back to top Go down
GuanaBeer
Kristen's Ninja