PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 am

Kristen Stewart is one of the Top 10 'Sexiest Women In The World' Ranking 6 party time
Kristen Stewart's top tier arrival on the list make her the highest new entry on the list bravo
Quote :
She's young,talented and completely adorable.According to FHM,Kristen Stewart is also one of the 'Sexiest Women in the World 2010'

here's the link http://tinyurl.com/3xh5cz9

source
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:12 am

She deserves it for sure!!!!!

Consider me fuckin Willy fuckin Wonka! This is my fuckin chocolate factory! You got it? My factory!
Back to top Go down
shibbyKStewartfan
StealthyStew

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 pm

duuuuuuuuh FHM...we've known this for a while now, but congrats with getting with the program!

juuuuust kidding...

but as I look at things like this, how much do these lists change from year to year? Because "in the world" is a big applicant pool, and once you name someone aren't they technically "sexiest woman" until they are no longer "in the world"? Sorry, my sarcasm and smart ass nature is flaring up...don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pm

smileysign
She should be number one.

lol j/k
thats cool.
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm

yeah she should be number 1 lol

Consider me fuckin Willy fuckin Wonka! This is my fuckin chocolate factory! You got it? My factory!
Back to top Go down
Bildo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 pm

to those saying she should be number one i disagree, she shouldn't be one the list at all, this is a list of the 'Sexiest Women in the world'. A Women is a female human, Kristen is technically a higher power therefore not human, therefore should not be on this list of mere mortals :D
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 am

Bildo wrote:
to those saying she should be number one i disagree, she shouldn't be one the list at all, this is a list of the 'Sexiest Women in the world'. A Women is a female human, Kristen is technically a higher power therefore not human, therefore should not be on this list of mere mortals :D

is bildo making sense here?? confused hahahhaha!! rofl

and

P/S: :bluesbros: <----WTF IS WITH THIS EMOTICON??? rofl

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 am

Quote :
By far the highest new entry in the list,our fave Twilight fashionista,Kristen Stewart,who came in a number 6 rank in the top 100 hundred whoo hoo

Congrats Kstew big kiss

Quote :
http://tinyurl.com/32ww5g6
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 am

MJ23 wrote:
Quote :
By far the highest new entry in the list,our fave Twilight fashionista,Kristen Stewart,who came in a number 6 rank in the top 100 hundred whoo hoo

Congrats Kstew big kiss

Quote :
http://tinyurl.com/32ww5g6

big kiss WEEEEEEEEEEE...congrats kristen!

Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 am

Quote :
A Simply stunning debut for the 20 year old star of $700 million grossing and counting mega franchise.With one left film in the trilogy (Eclipse) and a BAFTA Raising Star Award on her sideboard,the LA-born actress is taking more challenging roles.First she star as jailbait rocker Joan Jett in The Runaways,then a Tony Soprano baiting prostitutes in Welcome to the Rileys and finally in K11 she'll play Butterfly, a male to female trassexual with autism which ironically is Twilight's target demographic.

Rank # 6 New Entry bravo
http://www.fhm.com/girls/kristen-stewart-20100428
Back to top Go down
Bildo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME SBELLA, YOU BIG BULLY, IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL GET THE BLUES BROTHERS TO DANCE THE HELL OUT OF YOU :bluesbros: ha how do you like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Please let her get another BAFTA, a GG, and an Oscar. She is the only girl on the list that doesn't try too hard. Cheryl Cole isn't well known in America, so I had to Google her. I saw fake tan and lip surgery, not beauty. I hope someone mentions this on the press junket.

dancing banana
Back to top Go down
obladiobladah
Kristen's Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Bildo wrote:

I totally agree! rofl. high five
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:17 am

Bildo wrote:
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME SBELLA, YOU BIG BULLY, IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL GET THE BLUES BROTHERS TO DANCE THE HELL OUT OF YOU :bluesbros: ha how do you like that

HAHAHA..OKAY2 BILDO! run in circles
if only i can find a [kiss] emoticon puzzled

[biggrin]

LOL!! the :bluesbros: are funny.. ahaahha!
but :ballerinas: are cuter! rofl

Back to top Go down
Bildo

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Don't worry sara, i still remember our ancestral language, 'imdb mark up', so [kiss] will do, i don't need the emoticon to know what you mean [biggrin] guitar [laugh]

high five back at ya, obladiobladah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010   

Back to top Go down

FHM #6 'Sexiest Women In The World' 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1