View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 am

Quote :
Kristen Is A Wanted Woman
Sources tell E!News that the studio and director behind the sequel to Wanted have expressed interest in snugging K.Stew to follow in Angelina Jolie's footsteps as the female lead,starring alongside James McAvoy...
Full article bit.ly adwz1J
Back to top Go down
patronuska

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 am

i think that she can do that....why not she will be really hot with a gun Smile
Back to top Go down
KristensCat

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 am

i'm certain she could do it, but she only does movies that she feels compelled to do, so we'll just have to see what she thinks about this one once she's read the script

and this emoticon is sooo cool--> afro
Back to top Go down
soileddove

PostSubject: Wanted 2 - could work   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 am

I tend to think Kristen can do anything... she can play tough, she can play smart, she can play damaged. I just want her to pick roles that mean something to her. I am reading TGWTDT and to be honest, for my mind's eye - she is already Lisbeth. But should she end up with Wanted 2 - I am so there!

(Hope I am doing this right)
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 am

soileddove wrote:
I tend to think Kristen can do anything... she can play tough, she can play smart, she can play damaged. I just want her to pick roles that mean something to her. I am reading TGWTDT and to be honest, for my mind's eye - she is already Lisbeth. But should she end up with Wanted 2 - I am so there!

(Hope I am doing this right)

soiled,welcome! big hug
yes,kristen is very much loved and i think she'll made a great impression if she made it through Wanted 2.

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
Wen

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:58 am

I saw the origianl Wanted and was Meh on it. But I trust Kristen's judgement, there must be something great about it if she decides to be a part of it.

I just want to know what she's doing next already! haha, enough with the rumors, I'm impatient give me

I see her as Lisbeth too Soileddove!

I'm 50/50 on wanting Kristen for TGWTDT. It's a great role that Kris is perfect, but Noomi got such critical acclaim for playing Lisbeth in the original film. They'll be a lot of built in criticism for any one who dares step in her shoes.

But then again, Kristen has to be one of the most highly scrutinized actors I have ever seen. So I guess it doesn't really matter, she'll get picked apart no matter what role she chooses. It's ridiculous how severely she gets critiqued Evil or Very Mad

And David Fincher... fight club, panic room. I think the movie will be visually intriguing and intense with him directing.

Haha, maybe I should go start a thread for TGWTDT!
Back to top Go down
RobstenRules_UK

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 am

question: what does TGWTDT mean? lol
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am

RobstenRules_UK wrote:
question: what does TGWTDT mean? lol
It means The Girl With Dragon Tattoo
Back to top Go down
RobstenRules_UK

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 am

ohh ok hah thanks
and i think kristen would be well suited in Wanted 2! (if she took the job!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm

I would rather her do "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" because I'm on the second book and I can only see two actresses as Lisbeth. Noomi Rapace (original) and Kristen Stewart (should be in remake). Supposedly Carey Mulligan has it. I just don't see her in that role. I've also read that Ridley Scott is making a two 3D prequels of "Alien". The lead is supposed to be a woman. If he's casting for a young actress, I'd want Kristen in that role. She definitely needs to do some action films. flower
Back to top Go down
Cherrybombgrl
Games Games Games

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Carey is said of gotten girl with the dragon tattoo already.

I doubt Kristen is going to do Wanted.

Consider me fuckin Willy fuckin Wonka! This is my fuckin chocolate factory! You got it? My factory!
Back to top Go down
ktwigirls_top

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Quote :
Carey is said of gotten girl with the dragon tattoo already.

This make me sad. But its ok. I would like her to do action stuff but she is still viewed much as a teenager. I hope she gets to do some. I hope it will be a blockbuster so that it will really erase this twilight stuff.
Back to top Go down
lightuplife03

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

i really hope she does it. i think it'd be....interesting. of course, i would see it, i just think it'd be cool to see her in a role like this.
Back to top Go down
SBella
Kristen's Mofo

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:17 am

kevlarfemme24 wrote:
I would rather her do "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" because I'm on the second book and I can only see two actresses as Lisbeth. Noomi Rapace (original) and Kristen Stewart (should be in remake). Supposedly Carey Mulligan has it. I just don't see her in that role. I've also read that Ridley Scott is making a two 3D prequels of "Alien". The lead is supposed to be a woman. If he's casting for a young actress, I'd want Kristen in that role. She definitely needs to do some action films. flower

definitely kev! I agree yeah that

she shud make action movies!that is the only genre she hasnt touched in a long time!

note: i love your avi kev! naughty banana

Be healthy and FUCK everyone!
Back to top Go down
MJ23
Nun With a Gun

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 am

Look's like another role has slip on Kstew's hand because of BD
According to the news Carey Mulligan will play Lisbeth Sander here's the link bit.ly bTNuJC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks, Sara. Kristen looks very modelesque and naughty in that pic. She should do some period movies because she has a very old Hollywood face. high five
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Personally I love Kristen For W2. I think it's a great role for her and I can't wait for it to get sewn up and for us to get the ok and the script! I'd love to see her not only in this new kind of role and genre, but also to work with James McAvoy...I have sooo many different scenarios running through my head about what role her character plays in the Fraternity! I loved the original Wanted and I think Kristen will be a great addition.

As for TGWTDT...I think I am the only one who really isn't interested in her doing it, maybe it's because I don't like the fact that there is going to be a remake at all...I don't know...but for her to be locked into another 3 picture deal? I really think she'll stay away from things that may become sequels for a while.

I look forward to knowing either way though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Is James McAvoy even doing "Wanted 2"? I've been hearing rumors that he's going to take a break from acting to help raise his baby. The thing about TGWTDT was that it doesn't have to be three pictures. Scorsese took "Internal Affairs" (Hong Kong) film and condensed it into one to make "The Departed". Fincher is an awesome director and he might do the same. I love the original so much that I want a remake. Lisbeth is the best female character I've seen in a long time. She conveys so many emotions and that's why I wanted Kristen to play the part. But oh well. I really want to know what her next project will be.
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

As far as I've heard McAvoy is in, but things can change...don't forget this could be a year (depending on BD and other lovely things) before it would even be made. I can't see them doing a big picture like W2 without bringing back some of the cast...and I believe for logistics sake (although don't quote me on it since it is the land of movie magic and logic) McAvoy's Wesley is the only character that could be brought back.

Is the third book even out in English for TGWTDT? I don't think directors like condensing material like that, Scorsese is the exception lol. Don't get me wrong, if kristen does do it I'm there, but I hope they don't sacrifice content for the sake of doing one movie when there are three in the series.
Back to top Go down
CrisT

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm

I personally don't want remake of TGWDT. It's perfect that way it is!

I don't know but I'm so looking forward for Kristen to do a rom-com :D
Back to top Go down
Jessekg

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't know but I don't care for this particular rumor. On one hand I love James Mcavoy and he is someone I would want her to work with, and I actually did like Wanted. BUt eh I don't want her to be in Wanted 2.

And as for TGWTDT, I don't really want it to be remade, even though I haven't seen the Swedish film yet. I hate when Hollywood remakes foreign films. I have read the first two books and Kristen fits the character but I'd rather her not do it.

I'm with CrisT! I want her to do a ROM-COM too. Or hopefully An American Girl. *Crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Bellasguardian

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 pm

See and I'm the exact opposite! I really would rather not see her in a rom com...at least at this particular point. She had Adventureland...I'd like to see her do something complete different. I mean, I guess you could consider Twilight an action..ish movie, but I'd really like to see her get down and dirty and do something she has never done before. I just saw Wanted again and I would love to see Kristen blowing stuff up and shooting stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm

The only way I'd want Kristen to do a rom com is if it had a great script and director. Someone like Woody Allen. A lot of the rom coms coming out now suck and I doubt she would take just any one.

cool shades
Back to top Go down
Jessekg

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Woody Allen would be epic.

Yeah I agree most Romantic comedies suck, but occasionally a good on pops up now and again. Maybe not a rom-com but more like a quirky dark comedy. Like sunshine Cleaning.
Back to top Go down
CrisT

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:10 am

Sorry if i did not make myself clear. Of course Rom-Com done in good taste is what i have in mind for our dear KStew:)

Yes, Woody Allen would be awesome. I don't usually go for his kind storyline / directing but NGL i fell in love with Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen for 'Wanted 2'   

Back to top Go down

Kristen for 'Wanted 2'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next